April 13, 2014

Selfish and unselfish sewing

Hello there! It's been kind of quiet here over at my blog, but I've been sewing. Here are some FOs from this week:

  • A striped Giraffe dress for me:

  • A striped Giraffe dress for my sister Charlotta (on the left):
  • A Washi dress for me (on the right):


Look at that shirring in the back! So pleased with the result.


My first time shirring ever!!! It was way easier than I thought, so I will do this lots more now.


That's all for now! See you later,

Johanna

4 comments:

  1. Go you! I have never tried shirring yet, I was too scared to attempt that on my sewing machine. I thought maybe mine would eat the elastic. Miss Gertie on her New Blog for Better sewing made it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirring was so much easier than I thought, have a go you too! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete