June 13, 2013

Still here...

I'm still here, somewhere.... Just having the busiest time of year at work plus I'm finally working full-time again!!!

A short summary of the last few weeks:

  • I did finish Me Made May and was able to fulfill my resulotion of wearing at least one hand-made garment each day. I don't have the photos to prove it and by now I can't even remember what I wore that last week, you just have to take my wod for it. :)

  • I went to Mallorca with my class and I even had time to make a few vacation pieces for the trip: two pair of shorts and a sleeveless dress. I will post about them soon, promise. The trip itself was great and I had such a good time.

  • Yesterday was the traditional sort of "prom" for my class and the other classes graduating from "junior high"/"lower secondary" school. I was there, of course, to participate in the dinner part, hold a speech for my class and see all of them in their pretty dresses and handsome suits. I, too, dressed up and decided to use the "graduation dress" from last year. I just added another belt and a hair accesory!









This is me and Håkan who is the other class teacher of our class. This was our third class that we've worked with together.

So at least some pretty photos to look at and a summary of the last weeks. I promise to be back soon!

Bye for now,

Johanna


No comments:

Post a Comment