December 23, 2013

Happee Hollydays!

We're closing in on Christmas. I'm with my husband and kids at one of my sisters' house. We are going to celebrate together, me, my sisters and our families, my mum and grandma. Sadly grandpa isn't well so he's in the hospital. We're going to miss him tomorrow.


My dad is also missed a lot. His funeral took place a few days ago, it was very nice and there were fantastic flowers sent there from family, friends and acqaintances. Lots more than we had expected.


Anyway, I'm glad to be with my big family at Christmas time. And tomorrow I might even be the one to dress up in the Santa suit... Ho ho ho!! :)



I want to wish everyone who reads my blog a Merry Christmas!! I hope that everyone will have a good time this holiday.

Hugs from

Johanna

PS I hope to be back before the New Year with a 2013 recap...

No comments:

Post a Comment