January 03, 2013

Sewing room addition

Ever since I moved my sewing space downstairs to the guest bedroom I've been seeing some sort of notice board on the wall to the left of my sewing machine. I knew exactly which fabric to use for the cover, a super cute sewing themed Tilda-fabric from Panduro called Sewingbird labels.

Yesterday, I went into town with the kids and decided to finally get some that fabulous fabric. Lucky me!!! It was on sale!!! Half off, so I treated myself to a whole metre. :)

Isn't the fabric adorable?

It wasn't the first notice board I've made so it took about 15 minutes to cover the board, put the pins and clips on it and put it on the wall.




I think the fabric is gorgeous and I wouldn't mind having it all over the walls in my sewing room. :)

Sewing-wise, I'm waiting for the Tiramisu dress pattern from Cake patterns. I will participate in the Tiramisu 30 minutes a day-sewalong which starts on January 8th. I hope I get my pattern by then. Well, I already have the fabric so all I have to get for the sewalong are the notions.

And yet again, please take part in my 5000 pageviews giveaway!


Until next time,

Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment