May 14, 2013

MMM '13 week 2

Hi everyone!
I thought this post would never be... but here it is. Last week was really bad, I wasn't feeling well (I'm quitting my antidepressants and didn't go about it the right way and got withdrawal symptoms, geeze this makes me sound like an addict, I got SUPER dizzy and couldn't do anything but sit or lie still) and my daughter got the stomach flu and of course so did I...

As a result I haven't taken any photos on tuesday, saturday and sunday. Buuut, I have been sticking to my MMM pledge and have been wearing at least one me-made garment everyday. So here's what I've got...

Monday 6 May


 Polka dot Onion jersey dress. Working all day.


Tuesday 7 May


(I know I don't have a photo but this is the next best thing)...
Kimono style top (photo on top) and Burdastyle slim jeans (photo below, still to be blogged). Working all day.


Wednesday 8 May


Striped Onion jersey dress. Was supposed to be working but had to go home because of dizziness... :(


Thursday 9 May


Polka dot Simplicity 2245. Free from work because of Christ ascension.


Friday 10 May


Ottobre cardigan and Burdastyle jersey trousers. Still free from work, lounging around the house, got a visit from my best friend Eleonor (who took the photo for me).

Saturday 11 May


I don't have a photo from this day, but here's a sneak peek of what I wore: neon pink Burdastyle slim jeans!


Sunday 12 May


No photo from this day either, but I did wear my Burdastyle jersey trousers in teal as in this photo!

I hope I'm excused for the lack of photos since it's been such a bad week. I'll try to do better this following week! :)

Later,

Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment