May 14, 2013

Unselfish sewing part 4 - Onion jersey dress for my best friend

My best friend Eleonor has her birthday in the beginning of March and I decided to make her a dress. I chose Onion 2017, which I've made for myself several times and is made from jersey fabric, so I could make the dress without measuring my friend. I made her a size small which was perfect!

She was visiting me on Friday and I took the opportunity to take some photos of her wearing the dress!





I chose this colour combo to make the dress office-friendly, since Ellie (my nickname for her) works at an accounting firm.

I'm so glad she liked it and I hope she will get a lot of wear out of it. She is so nice and thoughtful and kind, truly such a good friend, so I really wanted to do something nice for her. She likes crochet and if you want to see what she's made, check out her blog: virkligen.blogspot.se. She makes the cutest amigurumis.

Bye for now,

Johanna




No comments:

Post a Comment