July 07, 2013

Giraffe dress

Have you ever walked in to the fabric store and felt the sudden and compelling urge to have a black and white giraffe dress?

I have...

Went to the fabric store to get something completely different, can't even remember what now, and saw and touched this fabulous black and white giraffe-print jersey. And I just had to have it as a dress.





This is THE most comfy summer dress and I've worn it so much since I made it. The pattern is the same as the blue House of Lola-inspired dress. I just moved the gathers up about 10 centimetre/4 inches, which turned out to be about 2 centimetres/an inch too high, but I'll fix that on the next dress!

Bye for now,

Johanna


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what an epic dress!!!! No doubt you couldn't pass up on that fabric! Amazing work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I LOVE your giraffe dress! Very flattering and the fabric is a MUST1. Now, I must get some. :)

    ReplyDelete