I used some lightweight cotton fabric from my stash, originally from my mum's stash. The pattern is the one I drew up myself using a Christine headscarf as a template, see my first version here.
Not the greatest photo, since I had to take it myself in front of the mirror...
I must say it's a relief to be able to make these scarfs myself, to get the fit I want, because I feel the bought ones can get a bit stretched out and then they're just too big and sort of float on my head instead. The ones I make myself, I can make them a bit tighter and get a better fit.
I'm actually working on a dress as well, from the navy polka dot fabric I recently bought. I traced the pattern of Simplicity 2363, a pattern I bought from Sewessential a while ago.
I will make the shorter dress with short sleeves. But I probably won't have time to finish it until after our trip.
Bye for now,